Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 21st has arrived.....

For those who have been living under a rock the 21st means Twilight........
What a fun week we had first on Monday night we went to kangaroo zoo because carter has been potty trained for a few months and that's what he wanted to do!




Good job carter man what a big boy!!!
Isaac is walking all over and loved the big slides.

Then the day we have waited for Twilight the movie has finally come out;)
I had a fun night out with friends, we went to the sky box for dinner then walk down to the 12:15 am movie and It was worth the wait....... amazing!!
We had are own room in the sky box lots of fun.
It was fun to have my sister with me.
waiting for the movie to start.
Malissa and I in are "Bitten" shirts

5 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

What a fun Twilight night! I love your shirt too! I thought the movie was SOO good, I loved it and I haven't even read the books yet! Crazy i know! Yay for Carter being potty trained, and what better place to celebrate than Kangaroo Zoo. Dax LOVES that place! Let's get together for a game night soon!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you found my blog because I couldn't remember what yours was. I can't wait for our Christmas party! Love ya!

Crystal said...

I loved that movie! I think I'm going to have to re-read the last 3 books just so I can make it until the 2nd movie comes out...

Todd and Jenn said...

I can't believe how big your kids are either. They are so cute. Love your "bitten" shirts! I'm so excited for our Christmas party. See ya next week.

Leslie Holt said...

Hey! I loved seeing you guys last night. Let's for sure get togther do something fun.